Anatomy is hiring! We’re in the market for a new Account Director to start working with us in London as soon as possible.
We’re looking for a savvy, personable and entrepreneurial Account Director who would relish the challenge of making their mark on our small but talented brand agency. We have a genuinely flat structure and a real team spirit with a great atmosphere.
Using your mix of commercial understanding, brand experience and charm, we need you to help embed us with clients, manage delivery, ensure the highest quality output and maximise accounts for the agency. A sense of humour and an ego-free approach are also essential.
We’re after a ‘roll your sleeves up’ approach; there will be times when we need help with things that may feel beyond – or below – an Account Director position. You will need to have some understanding of all the accounts in the agency, working with the Managing Partner on resource and client delivery.
You will be supported by an Account Manager and the Managing Partner also provides some account resource.
We’ll want you to challenge our thinking and dissect the brief, helping us to produce the best possible work. You’ll need an eye for detail and rigorous proofing skills with excellent written English and grammar.
As someone who understands the client and their business, when it comes to idea generation and critiquing the team’s work, your input will be invaluable. You’ll also be required to write a mean brief and a bulletproof proposal.
You’ll be overseeing a number of accounts at once and be fully involved in some. These will be a mixture of key accounts that are end-to-end branding projects and one off items of collateral. We work with businesses of all shapes and sizes but part of your appointment is to allow us to reach higher and hone our offering.
We value openness and honesty and don’t tolerate politics. We’ll be introducing a bonus scheme this year when we hit targets. If that doesn’t excite you, we’re probably not the right agency.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience running brand projects end-to-end: Research -Strategy – Identity – Roll Out
- B2B & B2C experience
- Excellent written English and proofing skills
- Understanding of client needs and expectations
- Strong commercial understanding
- Ability to handle demanding clients and manage their expectations
- Militant organisation and planning
- Creative and strategic thinking
- Knowledge of creative formats
- Curious mindset
- Mild OCD welcome
- Team over ego
- Supportive and understanding of others
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Sense of humour and relaxed demeanour, even in times of pressure
- Able to work with others to provide constructive feedback and ensure the best possible output